Career Guidance. Prices from
The purpose of our career guidance course is to understand your career aspirations and align your mind, body and soul using various trainings and tools to accelerate your career. Our consultants will conduct needs analysis and devise a plan for you to complete this course successfully.
This course will equip students to:
- Communicate and work effectively with clients, colleagues, and community members
- Assist clients in setting goals and implementing action plans
- Integrate traditional and emerging career development theories, models and strategies into client interventions across the lifespan
- Access and critically evaluate information on educational, training, and employment trends and opportunities, labour market information, and career-related social issues
- Adopt a culturally-infused approach to their work, acknowledging and appreciating all types of diversity and demonstrating cross-cultural competence
- Take on leadership and advocacy roles regarding clients’ career, learning, and personal needs
- Design, implement and evaluate career programs and interventions, recognizing a lifelong professional development process
- Apply ethical guidelines and decision-making models to inform their practice as educational and vocational guidance practitioners, recognizing boundaries and limits to competency
- Create alignment between mind, body and soul using various tools and techniques
- Provide as-is assessment and post course completion report.
This course is equivalent to Level 5 in the national QCF framework
See Payment Card Accepted
Please see our refund policy in our terms and conditions before making payment.