Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management – 1500 GBP +VAT
- The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree. The content of this qualification is a focus on managing communication, business organisations in a global context, people management, finance for managers as well as an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
- Learners must complete 5 mandatory units worth 80 credits in total and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 120 credits to achieve the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management (QCF).
- Students will be trained to attend IELTS English test
Entry to level 5
- Depends on a student gaining level 4 or equivalent. Level 4 is equivalent to the first year of a degree or HNC or local equivalent
What do you study in Level 5?
- The Entrepreneurial Manager
What is an Entrepreneur? Examine the skills and qualities of entrepreneurship.
- Organisation Structures
Why are organisations structured in the way they are? What determines the optimum structure and how does it differ between organisations? In this module, learners will look at the numerous models and theories that make up organisational structure.
- Practical Accounting Analysis
Learners will complete exercises in accounts throughout this module to understand what they are telling us and the actions that analysis can precipitate.
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
What is the business trying to achieve? What will it do? How will it do it? This module focuses on the creation of clear goals and clear plans to achieve a clear objective.
- Politics and Business
Impact of politics on business and how it may help or hinder business. This module will educate learners on economic impact, exports and government support.
- Business Law
Explore the statutory responsibilities of managers as learners look into the legalities of business and business executives.
- Managing in Today’s World
Business in the modern world. This module focuses on governance and equality as a means to do right in business.
- Performance Management
Understanding how your people and your business can continually improve together, learners will review reward structures, CPD, training and development to ensure high performance in business.
- Marketing and Sales Planning
Learners will analyse how markets, customers, competitors and products can come together in a cohesive plan.
- Quantitative Skills
On successful completion of this module, learners will have knowledge of numeric exercises and will understand their use within the context of the business.